| CRT RE-CYCLING SYSTEM
The CRT Recycling System was conceived, developed, manufactured, integrated and commissioned by FA Systems to separate the front panel from the funnel glass of a CRT tube. The cutting methodology makes use of a laser beam directed along the frit line, which is the epoxy joint that separates the funnel glass from the panel glass of the CRT tube. A clean cut is achieved in separating the panel glass, which is the unleaded glass from the funnel glass (leaded glass).
TV or monitor size: 14-32 inch
System Throughput: 55 pieces per hour (based on 20” TV)
The operation sequence is as follows:
1. Manual loading of CRT set.
2. Dismantling of the CRT set.
3. Copper coil removal.
4. Alignment of CRT set.
5. Laser cleaving of CRT set.
6. Separation and removal of top and bottom CRT set
7. Empty pallet return to Loading station
8. Conical funnel Crushing station
9. Front pane Crushing station